XP Labs is currently seeking a Bodybuilding/Athletics Nutrition Writer to perform the following duties:
- Write and develop articles focused on athletic health, sports nutrition, and exercise.
- Promote various product lines through writing; flexibility and creativity is necessary to present each one in a unique fashion.
- Produce blog posts, advertisements, video scripts, and other media.
- Research ingredients, techniques, scholarly articles, and medical journals for a better understanding of current clinical studies and athletic science breakthroughs.
- Work with a small team to improve strategies for article presentation.
- Help push the development of our internet presence through writing by keeping up with current relevant web publishing strategies.
- Attend meetings to discuss projects in-person and outline our goals and expectations.
- Complete rush projects as they occur.
- 2+ years’ experience writing professionally.
- Fluent English, written and spoken, with excellent communication skills.
- Superior reading, writing, and researching skills; samples of writing may be requested.
- Experience working with current web publishing strategies such as search engine optimization, keyword density, and snippets.
- Ability to manage time and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate, respond to feedback, and build upon constructive criticism.
- Interest in sports, exercise, bodybuilding, or nutrition; should have some knowledge about at least one of those topics.
- Interest in biology and an ability to interpret most scholarly articles pertaining to athletic studies, nutrition studies, and relevant medical trials.
- Experience in voice-over work or experience working with voice talent.
- Experience with press release format, rules, and regulations.
- Experience in advertising or ad creation.
- Ability to accurately transcribe from dictation.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and willing to revise your work.
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Here’s your mission if you choose to accept it:
Step 1: Follow us on at least one social media channel at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Please complete this short form & attach your resume. Acceptable file formats include: PDF, TXT, DOC, DOCX